CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

KENNY!!!




I LOVE HIM!! So we went to see Kenny Chesney last weekend with our friends Brad and Tracy and Kelly. It was SO much fun!! I have never screamed so much in all my life. I jumped up and down so much my legs hurt the next day (as if I had worked out... Haha we all know that is a joke)! So Leann Rimes was there and Brooks and Dunn too. They were really awesome to see, when they sang :Red, White, and Blue they brought out Marines and it made me cry! How COOL! Then Kenny came out and rocked the house for an hour and a half! Uncle Kracker sang When the "Sun Goes Down" which was cool. I had hope that old George would be there for "Shift Work"... but no such luck! So the night was SO SO SO FUN and I can't wait to go next year again!! I think I am going to join his fan club... maybe I will be PRESIDENT!

1 comments:

raenette said...

OK girl, jealous!!! HIs music is awesome, but He's a hotty too!!!