CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Should've Been a Cowboy or Cowgirl!








SO...I am QUICKLY learning that boys are so different than girls in SO many ways. Averi was such a calm little one. She was happy with Barney or a book. NOT the case with Kade!!! He wants to be outside ALL the time and is running everywhere. I actually don't think he knows what the word walk means. If you can jump off of it kick it or hit it he LOVES it. He is always hitting Averi with whatever object he can get his hands on. He laughs... she cries...and I just roll my eyes.... I know this battle is NEVER going to end! I guess Averi better learn to get out of the way before he is bigger than her... which could be sooner than we think!


























3 comments:

Liz*** said...

too cute!

raenette said...

Ya'lls kids are so very cute. Glad to see you are doing well.

Raenette

Jesse and Dori said...

very cute pictures! Give them a kiss xoxox
Talk soon-
Dode