CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!





Hi there, I hope all of you mothers had a great day! I sure did. Kort and Averi made breakfast. It took about 2 hours from start to finish and we ate in stages but it all worked out. A+ for trying it is the thought that counts. We sat outside all day it was AWESOME. I got burnt but that is about all the color I get anyway! Then Kort and our friend and neighbor Scott made a great dinner dor us girls with k-bobs, crab legs, bread, salad, corn, and strawberry shortcake for dessert. So it was a great meal! I didn't even have to clean up WOW! What a fun and relaxing day! I hope your day was a good. Here are a few pictures of the kids this morning and one of Kade at a Birthday party yesterday... he had SO much fun.. what a little farmer! XOXOXO

2 comments:

Jesse and Dori said...

Hey! What cute pictures. I am glad you had a good mother's day, very impressive Kort! I am excited to see ya'll soon too! We are getting anxious and really ready for our little girl to get here! We keep telling her to hurry up. Don't forget to bring the swing when you come:)
Loves-DODE

raenette said...

Happy Mother's Day! We had Kbobs too. Those kids are too cute!