CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What a Week!

So we had a crazy week! Averi had 2 more soccer games and did much better. She actually kicked the ball and I only had to tell her to stop talking 3 or 4 times...so a great day. Maybe we will get our money's worth after all. Kort told me she looked silly with her matching soccer ball bows, but I say if you can't be the best you should at least look the best...RIGHT!!! Ya know I can't give her any sport advice but I can make her the cutest darn girl out there! HA HA!!


This week we are busy too. We have dance and Awana and soccer again. I am also Averi's Room Mom at school so I have a meeting for that. Then this weekend I am off to Canton with a bunch of girls to shop and relax...I can't wait!



I thought I would put some pictures of Kade to show you the kind of stuff I deal with when it is just the two of us. He is always into something and he makes me laugh all the time. The one of his hair is just to give you an idea of what I take on every morning. It takes about 10 min. and a bunch of product to get through that rat's nest. All the while he is yelling, "STOP MOMMY THAT HURTS ME!!" Then the next picture is what he does while I try to clean up the mess he just made. Ohh yes he was covered in green marker and I had to leave to get Averi in 5 min. So nice huhh! What a stinker....speakin of stinker I have to go I just checked on him and he is devouring a bag of chocolate chips...who needs the cookie part anyway! WHEEEEW!!! Off to put out another fire! HA HA HA!! What an exciting life!




1 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey girl! Looks like you have an exciting and busy life. I am so glad you are starting up your blog again. I will have to keep up with you guys through this! Talk to you soon! Love, Jamie