CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm Back!!

Ok, so I have been away from the blog for too long. This summer was just crazy and really I was just LAZY! Now that school has started I can get back to normal....well my normal!
So Averi started first grade and she really loves it. She has a great teacher and I think we are going to have a great year. She has her first soccer game on Sat. and starts dance (hip-hop) on Wed. along with Awana. She will be busy, or I will???
Kade is growing like a weed and so darn sweet. He loves any kind of ball and has a new love for Spider man! He "throws" his web everywhere and jumps off everything! I have really entered into the world of BOYS! I love it and a learning a lot.
Kort is starting a new job in 2 weeks! He is really excited and looking forward to what it will bring to our life and his career. He is also helping coach Averi's soccer team!
As for me....well just same old thing! Taking care of kids, house, husband ya know the usual!

We had a lot of fun this summer at the lake house. I think we were there every other weekend. The kids had a ball and so did we. I am ready for a fun fall and looking forward to the cool weather!! I am going to be better about the blog I promise!! So keep checking back I plan on updating it about once a week!

XOXOXO, Mandi

2 comments:

Liz*** said...

yeah for an update!

Courtney said...

Let's get together soon! We need to make an effort for sure.